SPECIAL ASSISTANCE | COVID-19 Information & Resources
Wyoming Business Relief Programs - Apply HERE
The Wyoming Legislature crafted three grant programs during a special session May 15-16 to distribute $325 million in federal CARES Act funding for Wyoming small-business owners who have experienced hardship related to COVID-19. Governor Mark Gordon signed the bill on May 20.
The Wyoming Business Council is working to stand up the three relief programs as quickly as possible while ensuring the application process is secure, accessible and easy to use.
These loans are provided directly from the SBA, but if people have questions or need help navigating them, Sundance State Bank is here to help! They can call and talk to any of our lenders at 307-283-1074. http://sba.gov/disaster
Resources for Individiuals <- Click Here
Wyoming Economic Development Association | COVID-19 Resources for Wyoming
WEDA has worked with state and local officials and businesses to gather a list of resources and information to assist our members. Click on each link to review information.
The Sundance Chamber encourages local spending to support local business & a strong local economy. Join the chamber and help spread the word about the importance of supporting the Sundance economy by shopping locally.
Advertise With The Sundance Chamber
Starting at just $25.00 per month
The Sundance Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce that we are now offering banners on our web site. Web Site banners are available to Sundance Chamber of Commerce Members only. Banners can link to your web site, social media or chamber directory listing. They are available in 3-12 month prepaid contracts. Receive a 5% discount with a 9-12 month commitment. Rotation of up to 3 advertisers per banner location. Banner creation is not included in pricing. Contact the Sundance Chamber of Commerce at 307-283-1000 to reserve your spot.
Sundance Area Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement
"To promote and improve the business environment, stimulate a vibrant local economy and produce a cooperative effort to enhance the overall quality of life in Sundance to it's highest potential."
Operating as a non-profit corporation of members, the Chamber carries out programs relevant to the membership needs. Chamber members invest time and money to benefit the local economy. The Chamber is a catalyst bringing together public and private forces to achieve common goals.
Benefits of Chamber Membership
Membership in the Sundance Chamber is a year-round investment offering a variety of services and benefits to help you cultivate your business, thrive in the Sundance area, and become part of a community of business professionals.
- Referrals: Prospective customers are referred to current Chamber members.
- Networking: Monthly meetings and gatherings provide an opportunity for members to meet and share insight.
- Chamber Mixers: Held to encourage networking and supporting member businesses and organizations. Mixer Information
- Directory Listing: Members receive detailed listings on the Chamber's website, which may include a logo and photographs, as well as website and facebook links, if applicable.
- Membership Certificate: Business members, upon request, receive a framed membership certificate showing their support of the Chamber to display.
- Visitors Guide: Members are showcased in this publication which is widely dispersed in hardcopy and electronically via the website.
- Relocation Guide & Inquiries: Individuals and families interested in relocating to the Sundance area are put in contact with those members who can best assist them with their transition. A guide is also available upon request for current residents and those considering a move to our fine area.
- Facebook Promotion: Members may share events, specials, Open Houses and other information on their businesses and organizations on the Chamber's Facebook Page.
- Roadside Marquee: Members may utilize a portable sign to promote sales and events at no charge.
- Community Development: Members volunteer time and effort to develop the community's business climate and quality of life in the Sundance area.
- Bulk Mail Permit: Members have the opportunity to utilize the Chamber's bulk mail permit.
- Membership List: Members receive access to the full email list that receives regular Chamber messages, as well as member contact list and mailing addresses, upon request.
- Festivals Initiative: The Sundance Area Chamber of Commerce is actively involved in supporting and collaborating on monthly events and happenings which bring people into our community, which provides monetary support to many businesses and the Sundance economy.
City of Sundance Gear
Licensed Sundance Products & Gear are available at Country Cottage, Crook County Museum, Fresh Start, Rapid Stop, Rodeway Inn, Sundance Hardware, Sundance Travel Center, Rapid Stop Conoco and Vilas Pharmacy.